Tuesday, May 4, 2010

CHAR-EL - Sightings

Stephen Hawking came out a few days ago and said that alien contact might not be such a good thing. "If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans", said Professor Hawking. You can contemplate this, while watching this great music video from CHAR-EL.n't turn out outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans." 



You can find music by CHAR-EL at CDBaby.

1 comment:

Le TNK des bois said...

When I was a kid, my mum told me she was tired to go up each day in my room to see if I cleanded it up well as I should (my room was on another floor of the house).

At the end, this video shows aliens getting in one's room (probably in order to abduct the one living in there).

One thing I could therefore say, to complete what Professor Hawking said, is that one must be pretty dumb to travel lightyears to end up... in my still not clean bedroom !

It was already too distant for my mum (10 meters), so imagine what it is for aliens coming from lightyears away !

I hope that, if they exist and come to abduct me, they won't complain about the total mess in my room !

LOL !

P.S. : Synth1 rulez ;-)